If i change my ways,
will you appreciate me?
will i be good enough?
will you finally set me free?
from this cage so dark and muddy?
tied down by guilt, I’m trapped.
If i promise i’ll improve,
will you tell me something shrewd?
will you lie to me and say,
that one day i’ll have my way?
will you free me from this bondage?
or will you just increase the pain?
If i do my best and learn,
how the world can live alone,
will you show me the reality,
that is lived out by humanity?
will you finally agree,
that i’m capable of being me,
without the need of your entity?
– says the fish about to be served over a sumptuous meal-
Ikan goreng is an Indonesian version of fried fish. Its delicious and crispy. For those who are not fond of fish, this one is s must try- you’ll forget it’s actually a fish. I guarantee you..
.my daughter and husband who both are not a fish lover,…. when they first tried this one…..they have forgotten thier not so good relationship with fish.
Me, on the other hand was able to see through beyond this deliciously fried fish. …
- Some Indonesian Specialties You Should Try! 🙂 (clickandseetheworld.wordpress.com)
- Pisang Goreng: Indonesia (listosin.wordpress.com)
- Lalampa, Gogos, Panada and Apollo: Traditional Food in Central Sulawesi (kriznoy.wordpress.com)
- Nasi Lemak! Fatty? Oh, it’s worth it! (putrireiny.wordpress.com)
- Banana Fritters / Pisang Goreng (theamateurcookinggoddess.wordpress.com)
- Indonesian Curry is called Gulai (arsitalaksmi.wordpress.com)