The Sixth One – http://wp.me/p1149u-U5
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you midimike -http://midimike.com, for nominating me. I enjoyed answering all the questions you posted.
I hope you guys could check out his site. He is a great poet and a musician as well.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Question 1 If you won the lottery or became very wealthy, what would you do differently than today?
It always break my heart to see a child loitering around the streets begging for food. So, if i win a lottery today, i would gather as many street children as i can and feed them immediately.
Question 2 If someone’s ideas clearly opposed your beliefs and needed help defending them, would you help them?
If it is for the common good i would still help.
Question 3 If you could tell the entire world one thing, what would it be?
That i am a very lucky woman!!!
Question 4 Are you a ‘big picture’ person or a ‘detail’ person?
I see things on a bigger picture; for me its clearer that way.
Question 5 Assuming you believed in reincarnation, other than human, what animal would you want to be?
A butterfly. It fascinates me how beautiful the butterfly is.
Question 6 Other than a job or something you get paid to do, what do you think is your greatest talent?
Motherhood (its a talent, a skill, believe me). I believe i am the best mother to my children.
Question 7 What was the last picture you took?
My cute little niece posing a good morning smile for my husband.
Here are my questions to my nominees:
- What’s the best thing about being a blogger?
- If you are to change something in this world what would it be and why?
- How do you start your day?
- Have you achieved what you have already been wishing for? If yes, how did you do it? if not yet, how do you plan to achieve it?
- If you are to choose between a great political leader and a brilliant scientist; what would you be and why?
- What makes you happy?
- How long do you intend to keep blogging?
My nominees are:
Congratulations to all the winners. I can’t wait to read your answers!
A brilliant poet. A great mind.
His works are not only a reflection of the kind of brilliance he has but it has also became a reflection of the kind of heart he has…this is evident in one of his poems written in honor of his father who passed away. The technicalities of the said poem was great; but the heart and the thoughts behind the poem was even greater.
Thank you for nominating me and thank you for being an avid reader.
Go check out his site and you guys will learn a lot..
My Nominees are the following:
The rules are again quite simple:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -15 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.