shock, oh my senses when i heard the news
kindly tell me how did it happen
you bet on our house over your addiction, yes?
under what circumstances should you think i forgive you then?
really, dear, you have the audacity to do it
you are unbelievable, yet there you are promising again
- For Sadje’s WDY https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/2021/08/30/what-do-you-see-97-august-30-2021/
- For Val’s Harrisham Rhyme on forgiveness https://murisopsis.wordpress.com/2021/07/30/looking-for-an-august-scavenger-hunt/
The elements of the Harrisham Rhyme are:
- a hexastich, a poem in six lines.
- written with meter or syllable count at the discretion of the poet.
- rhymed, ababab.
- written with sort of chain at the beginning of each line. The last letter of the first word of each line is the first letter of the first word of the next line. The first word of the poem may begin with any letter.